Reaching Beyond Expectations
Red Bud Elementary School’s mission is to create a community of learners who Reach Beyond Expectations.
· Learning is the chief priority of the school.
· A safe, respectful, and orderly environment promotes learning.
· All students can learn when provided with a variety of effective instructional techniques and learning opportunities that address their individual needs.
· Challenging expectations promote performance.
· Learning opportunities should relate to real life experiences and inspire life long learning.
· Educators and school support staff must continuously seek ways to improve performance.
· Educators, support staff, parents and the community share the responsibility for promoting the success and improvement of the school.
· School faculty and staff members must be focused on and cohesively work towards the same goal for significant school improvement.
· Professionalism fosters a mutual respect for others and obligates all school employees to work ethically.